Manage your drivers' experience
Everon offers a wide range of functionalities that make it possible for tenants to manage their customers and provide them with the best possible experience. Our platform is incredibly flexible and built for scalability, meaning there is no limit to the amount of users, cards, or stations you can manage.
- White-labelled, meaning you can brand it to make your customers feel at home
- Available in 20 languages to serve your international customer base
- Flexible access, stations, and cards management for all users on all levels.
With Everon you can connect any station that meets OCPP standards. Once connected you can publish every station and make it available for drivers from other networks to charge at.
Create your own network
Add new roaming partners via Open Charge Point Interface (OCPI) and create your own roaming network. Ensure a seamless customer experience by enabling your customers to use any charging card they wish.
Everon has several options to make billing your customer a seamless experience. Your customer will only receive one bill that alligns with your branding and that includes any activity drivers may have had on roaming networks.
- Our billing system is compliant with all the local VAT rulings to ensure a hassle free financial administration.
- Our billing API allows you to send invoices through your own ERP/invoicing system. This API can be integrated with any third-party ERP system, such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, and Exact.
Remote station management
Operate and manage the station remotely. Set up technical configurations, like a station’s location, initiate remote firmware updates and remote resets.
Remotely start or stop a charging session at an on-site charging station.
Dynamic load balancing
Offer your customers the option to optimize the charging capacity and charging speed using Smatch. This includes functions such as peak shaving and charge prioritization based on the site, local energy production, or station user.
Create charging schedules day-by-day to manage your stations’ energy consumption, whether it be to limit grid capacity or fluctuating energy prices.
Push new instructions to charging stations through OpenADR, to reduce the load when electric contingencies are a threat to the supply-demand balance.
Manage your EV business
- Tenants of the Everon platform can set up various subscription plans to design a business model that serves different types of customers. The platform can be used to create plans for both public and private charging cards, choose from annual to monthly and distinguish between consumer and business plans.
- Tenants can provide station owners with access to the platform to manage their sites and tariffs. Station owners can choose to set up tariffs that cover the electricity costs or that go higher. The tariffs can be based on a transaction fee, on a kWh fee, or on a time fee.
Let’s discuss your
Our team exists because the market needs innovation. The industry won’t be the same tomorrow, so don’t hesitate to discuss your ideas with us. We are happy to guide your thinking and help you with generating a great business plan.
- Hardware agnostic
- Adheres to open standards
- Scalable platform
- GDPR compliant
Whether you have a question about features, pricing, careers or anything else, our team is ready to help. Just tell us what you'd like to know.Let's talk